Sunday, February 19, 2012

Still in Van

My boyfriend informed me that my previous blog post sounded like the ramblings of a crazy girl. Yep.... pretty much.

My attempt at sleeping on the airport seating failed miserably. I MAYBE got an hour of sleep. Then people started arriving, and we were near the door so I nearly froze. My boyfriend and I played cards, but on little sleep it was near impossible to tally up the cards during blackjack.

While enjoying a delicious Burger King breakfast (because it was the only eatery open), I overheard some kids talking about going to Disneyland. Ahhhh, to be a kid again and have someone else look after all your travel arrangements. The kids were talking about how they got a call from Minnie. I kind of wished I'd gotten one too.

I don't know how I'm awake right now. Thankfully the flight is a few hours long, so I can hopefully catch some shut eye before arriving in LA.

Here's is a darker rendition of the Disney Princesses:

No comments:

Post a Comment